Access control systems allow employers to control access to particular areas of their building, setting various levels of security depending on individual employees’ needs and access levels.
These systems are also able to track who has entered certain access points; you can see data on employees’ movements and receive alerts on suspicious activity. We supply and fit Access Control systems of any kind and specification from simple door entry systems to cloud-based multi-network systems.
- A varied range of Access Control devices including keypads, proximity readers, magnetic strips, and biometric technology;
- We supply and install all the leading manufacturers of Access Control systems, such as Paxton, TDSI, Aras RBH, Honeywell, Nortech, Salto.
- We can offer full servicing and maintenance of new and existing systems.
- Flexible to fully integrate and network with other security systems to provide a comprehensive security solution.
- We are also able to provide a host of proximity tags and cards for all systems.
ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) we integrate with the leading CCTV manufacturers to enable a camera to pass the licence plate information to our access control unit. The administrator of the access control software can program a user (registration) access at certain times or even send a notification when a registration is detected. Each time a registration is detected a camera image is embedded within the event log of the access control software.