How we’re dealing with COVID-1909 May 2020
Following the recent worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, we would like to reassure our customers that we are doing all we can to help keep your home, business, and our employees safe.
While ElecSec Fire & Security remain open for business, we are taking steps to ensure our customers continue to receive uninterrupted service. We are continuing to follow the latest Government guidelines, and have introduced a variety of measures across the business to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Customers can be assured our call-out service for any reactive support needed to keep your system(s) operational, is still available. Our Service Team is available to take your call on weekdays between 08:30 to 17:30. Outside of these times, your call will be redirected to our out-of-hours call centre.
We will also continue to operate our maintenance contracts, ensuring both the client and our representatives' safety is treated with the utmost priority. We will carry out a risk assessment before any planned visit is undertaken. In line with the Government social distancing guidelines, if a site attendance is required, a remote fix will be the first option via telephone or online (with compatible systems).
What else is Elecsec Fire & Security doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
- All our employees are being kept up to date with the latest advice and information being distributed by the Government and NHS.
- We're instructing our staff to wash their hands regularly and have provided everyone with hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
- Almost all of our office-based staff are now working from home. Those staff that do need to work in the office are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly in the workplace.
- We are working with customers affected by COD-19 to make alternative arrangements for any planned work at their sites.
- We have implemented a simple and specific absence notification process for staff, should they be required to stay at home due to COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- All deliveries such as mail and packages are being directed to one single point of contact in our stores department.
- We are no longer accepting external visitors to our offices until further notice.
Helping to keep our customers secure
For customers concerned about their security or needing to close their sites, we can offer additional services such as keyholding, alarm response and mobile or remote CCTV patrols. We can also advise on temporary security measures to support the current climate such as CCTV, intruder detection and monitoring tools.
We hope all our customers remain safe and well during this period of uncertainty and thank them for their understanding and valued custom.
If you have any questions about the measures please contact email@example.com